CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day one: December 25, 2012 I've been in and out of working out this whole year, but I think i've done a lot more this year than any other year, so even if it wasn't successful, I'm happy to say that I know I can push it. If I can push it hard enough, I know I can do it. The only thing that's so negative about me is my laziness. I need to stay committed and to stay focused on this. My goal is to be 120 or 115. I want to be fit and lose my tummy. I want to make my butt a little big, and lose a little bit of my chest by making them more up and firmer. I've seen some successful stories in ointeresT and I've really been inspired by the women that I have seen. If a girl more than 200+ pounds can get to 120 over time, I think me being 130-140ish can reach 120-115 by the end of next year, I don't want to make excuses anymore. I want to LOOK GOOD. I don't want to be skinny, I wanna be fit.

0 comments: